Reflect on your experience in the course, your development of PLN, your use of social
media platforms and networked publics, any changes in your perspective of social media
in professional settings and personal use.

the course had gave me an overall feeling that it had really focused on a new approach in developing learning method in the digital social media, it dig deep to search for ways to gain knowledge and educational influence by emering in the educational plateform and how to build yourself with the approporiate method in growing social medias. Personally I have used my social media and developed it as a learning plateform, I started to follow a variety of topics that are for building my PLN, and i have joined topic specific communities to learn and build connection with it by sharing relevent feed in the communities. The changes that have happened to my pespective is that you view social media as not only something you use to interact with people for means of socialization, but something that you have an identity of as a student or as a teacher over others to learn, this is just like a school, except it is a learning platform and the method of learning is different. Before I have always thought social media does not have any influence on your life outside of social circle, after approaching PLN, i have noticed that social media is something that can absolutely connect yourself to the outside world and can make you grow as a person as well as impacting others thru the insights and information you have shared. Therefore instead of just sharing and focusing on more of my own stuff and only focusing what is going on in my own little circle, i’ve felt like i needed to put my sight far out and learn from the surrounding environment and keep in mind that the things I shared can have an impact not only to the private social circles that I have, but also could be meaningful to the broader social circles around me. At the end, we love in a society that everyone is connected by knowledge and things that had been going kn around us, we can synchronize ourself to communicate on the same channel based on these facts, and promoting connection and communications thru sharing knowledge should be a new way people make connections with one another thru social media.